Native TDM wireless backhaul link for up to 10 Mbps (5 Mbps full duplex) and up to 2 x E1 lines
- High transmit power of 25 dBm, suitable for connecting long distances up to 40 km / 25 Miles
- E1/T1 connection direct to the radio, no conversion to IP
- Native TDM link with optimized air frame for better performance on IP traffic
- Higher performance due to 2x2 MIMO radio configuration
- Very low error rate with PER of 10-11
- Excellent non-line of site performance
- Wide range of frequencies in both 5.x GHZ and 2.4 GHZ on a single unit
- Hub site synchronization for installation of many radios in short spacing on a single tower
- For trying a simulator showing the performance it for your locations, click here.
NetStream 5x10 is ideally suited to meet the connectivity needs of cellular operators, service providers, enterprises and private networks, providing high capacity connectivity of up to 10 Mbps (5 Mbps full duplex) at ranges of up to 40 km / 25 Miles.
Available with a wide range of frequency bands and configurations, the cost-effective NetStream 5x10 solutions are extremely simple to install and maintain, and are typically up and running in less than an hour.
- Superior OFDM and MIMO technologies
- Industry proven solution; thousands of systems installed at leading carrier sites globally
- Extremely simple to install and maintain (minimal OPEX)
- Available in license exempt frequencies, eliminating regulatory overhead and reducing network ramp-up time
- Lower cost of ownership significantly reduces both CAPEX and OPEX
SUPERIOR RANGE AND LINK STABILITY
Thanks to its high transmit power and highly sensitive receiver, NetStream 5x10 can deliver stable and robust links for transfer of IP traffic over long distances. The actual range is more dependent to the installation site than to the radio characteristics. If a clear line of site is provided distances up to 40 km/25 Miles are easily achievable. Due to the TDM nature of the air frame and using advanced error correction routines, the links are extremely stable and can easily replace cable based solutions and licensed radio links in serious carrier level scenarios.
HUB SITE SYNCHRONIZATION
Netronics NetStream 5x10 solutions can also be installed in a unique Multiple-Point-to-Point architecture; multiple units are deployed in one hub site location, from where they provide a dedicated high-capacity connection to each remote site.
The Multiple-Point-to-Point concept builds on Netronics unique Hub Site Synchronization (HSS) feature, which synchronizes the transmission of collocated NetStream 5x10 radios thus removing potential interference commonly experienced with collocated TDD radios.
AUTOMATIC CHANNEL SELECTION
Build for extra stability in license exempt band, NetStream 5x10 is using different techniques to cope with radio interference. Among them there is provision for changing the channel from the present working channel to one of the pre-configured free channels in the case of interference. The channel change is happening fast enough to be transparent for the IP traffic.
NetStream 5x10 replaces expensive licensed band radios, costly cable installations and connects tough non-line of site locations, all at a minimal cost compared to the performance and reliability delivered.
IDEAL FOR BRANCH CONNECTIONS
NetStream 5x10 is widely used for backhauling applications for:
- Cellular mobile backhauls
- Metro WiFi coverage networks
- Enterprise backhaul when the organizations operate in different buildings in a city
- Connection of PBX systems in different buildings of an organizations
- Backhaul for WiMAX base stations, connecting the cells to the core network
EXCELLENT NON LINE OF SITE PERFORMANCE
Using OFDM technology along with an accurate wireless modem and a sensitive radio, NetStream 5x10 is capable of delivering a stable link in non-line of site scenarios in which other wireless networking devices either fail to connect, or provide a poor and unstable links. This is a major advantage when the link is used for GSM BTS backhaul in dense urban environments. NetStream has been installed in the most challenging situations and have been able to provide an error free and stable link for long time.
WIDE RANGE OF FREQUENCIES ON A SINGLE UNIT
NetStream 5x10 is using a wide band radio along with a flexible wireless modem making it possible to configure the operational frequency between 2.4 GHz and 5.1 to 5.9 GHz in a single unit. This gives the owners the freedom to use more vacant frequency bands (when allowed) without buying a new unit specific to the new target band. This is possible through a wide band synthesizer based radio circuit which is least dependent to the center frequency.
- Transmit power of 25 dBm
- IP traffic capacity up to 10 Mbps (5 Mbps full duplex)
- Automatic Channel Selection for resilience against interference
- Optional 5, 10 and 20 MHz channel bandwidths
- Dual polarization on the same channel of 20 MHz
- Optimized air frame to accommodate high performance on IP traffic
- Hub site synchronization facility providing the possibility of installing many links in close distances on the same tower. Can synchronized different radios of the same family